From:
Julie Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 19:07:56 PDT
Good news!  The owners of the ferret found in Bellevue, Washington were
found, and the little guy has gone home.  It turns out that the people
living across the fence from my parents own a ferret which ran out of the
house last week.  My parents handed him back over the fence on Sunday
afternoon.  The owners were very happy to have him back.  They were also
relieved that he had been in such good hands with my parents, and our family
now has "visiting rights." :)

Julie