From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:30:20 -0800
Hi Folks!
We have been completely revamping our webpage.  There are even MORE updates
now.  We Won an award!!

For Western Canadian Ferret owners there is a very important market survey,
if any of you could take a minute to fill it out you would be doing us a
great service.  In order to financially support The North Island Ferret
Shelter we are starting a small ferret supply buissiness, We need your
input!!

Check out Barb n' Freds new page, see the updated pictures in the ferret
room, and check out our online kit journal.

BREEDERS and SHELTERS !!!!  It is about time we started co-existing and
comunicating.  SO... I have started a Breeders and Shelters mailing list.
The main Idea was to give Canadian Breeders and Shelters a network, but ALL
breeders and Shelters are invited to join.  So stop by and check us out!!!
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/estates/5172

                         Mia Emery
--
Covenstead House Ferretry