Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:53:53 -0800
We just moved from the RV to a house for a while.  Wood floors.  Lots of
ferret bowling.  A few territorial squabbles.  The funniest behavior from
Wilbur.

His prize possession is this red oven mitt.  His main stash is under the
couch in the living room.  First thing every time he wakes up, he runs to
the stash, takes out the mitt, and proceeds to carry it all through the
house.  Every room.  Every closet.  Every nook and cranny.  Then he carries
it back to the couch and back to the stash.  And he goes about his normal
ferrety business.  This is too cute and too funny!

-Lo
Mojo "Mo-om, what's Wilbur doing?"
Wilbur aka Linus "where's my security oven mitt?"