Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:31:09 -0800
Having fuzzies as companion animals has taught me alot.  I've learned
to prioritize much better than I have before.  Their needs outweigh my
wants especially monetarily.  So much nurturing...I never realized what
a nurturer I am!  They are my kids and it's hard not to love 'em lol!
Even when they're being "bad" I can't get mad at them.  And although
other people I know may disagree with this, I don't really see them as
being "bad," they're not really being bad, they're only doing what comes
natural.  Even accidentally stepping in poo doesn't bother me anymore.
At first I would get a little upset but I've learned to be more mellow
about such things.  I figure that when they gotta poop, they gotta poop
lol.  Just watching my babies play and explore...they've taught me not
to take life too seriously and to enjoy every moment.  They seem to live
to have fun!  I've just changed so much because of my ferts.  They've
definitely had a positive impact on my life :)

Angie