From:
Denise Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:46:33 -0700
Dooks all!  Thoughts and prayers go out to all of those with carpet
sharks.  I'd say sick, or waiting, or missing, but if you've got fuzzles,
you're in my thoughts and prayers regardless!

And speaking of fuzzies... I was idling away the last few minutes of my
work day when I came upon an epiphany.  I've been thinking for a while
about getting another tattoo to go with my pair of dolphins.  And I
finally decided what I want.  I want a ferret-fairy!  I'm looking, I
think, for something that's borderline angel, that I could add color to.
My, admittedly, brief search on the web didn't find me a whole lot.  Of
course, once I get home and get my PC back to full strength, I might have
more luck.  If I can't get my PC up and moving right, I'll steal the
fiance's!  Anyway, if anyone has, or knows of, any artwork that could be
used for such a purpose, let me know.  Send me pics, send me links, but
please, dont send me anything that would be taking food out of a fuzzies
treat jar!  (In other words, if it's copyprotected, don't get us all in
trouble!) I'm not much of an artist, or I'd try a little something on my
own.  I still don't know where I'm going to put my little fert-fairy, but
I'll let you know!

Dooks and Dances,
Denise