From:
Michele Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 07:34:26 -0500
Hi All,

I know this is our ferret group, but I need some help! (I will put a
few ferret words in the email) You guys have always come through in
the past. Thank you.

Here's the scoop:

Mesa is a female German Shepherd that was found roaming the
neighborhood. Her owner never contacted us to claim her. We think she
is under a year old. She gets along great with my young children, other
dogs and small animals (and the ferrets, Newt, Maxey, Boots, Repeat,
Chaser & Ashes our foster ferret). She walks very well on a leash. She
is knows her name and how to sit. She doesn’t mind being caged when we
are not home. She is learning how to play fetch with a ball.

Mesa would love to go to a good home with the right family.

Her adoption fee is: $150.00 This covers all her vaccinations and
examination.

We are in Kansas City, MO, but would travel to meet up with the right
person.

If you can provide a good home for her or know of someone who is
looking for a dog, please let me know.

Please call me or email me. 816-429-6777

Thanks,
Michele Doyle