From:
CORRINE ROONEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 22:34:16 -0500
Hi All,
I think I've posted this before so if it's not a good way to feed my ferrets
please let me know.  I'm only wondering if the plastic containers are no
good for them.

I had a household of food flingers and this always works.
1) Get a small tupperware like bowl with lid (any shape)
2) Cut an opening in the lid, not too big, but not too small for the
   ferret to get his head stuck
3) Put the lid on the bowl tightly( you may have to poke holes in it
   and twist tie it on.
4) poke holes in the bowl and twist it to the cage.

That's it. Only one ferret can get there head in there at once, but
there's not enough room for them to get their paws in and dig. It works,
really, try it.
                               Corrie