Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2010 20:38:18 -0700
Critter Camp is back in the Pepsi contest for August!

PLEASE VOTE:
from your phone: Text* 100889 to
Pepsi (73774) & vote for CritterCampSanctuary
*Standard text messaging rates apply.

Or vote at:
http://www.refresheverything.com/crittercampsanctuary
 & Sign in with your email or log in with your facebook account!

Critter Camp is the ONLY small animal, exotic pet rescue & ONLY ferret
or pet rabbit rescue, in the contest & the only one with fennecs,
hedgies, or kinkajous too :) ! Critter Camp & Critter Camp, Feathered
Friends & Birdlink are the only 3 parrot rescues in the contest!

Critter Camp needs your help- right now! We are at capacity & must
build our new building asap! We can do this without asking for a dime
from any of you, but only if we win the Pepsi Refresh Everything Grant
contest!!

This is FREE, fast & easy- PLEASE take a moment to vote & share with
everyone everywhere!

Thank you!!!!
Beth Randall
Director