From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:33:51 -0500
Wolfy, what a great post!

If I may....I have some other thoughts too cause I have such a bad
allergic/asthma reaction/attack with Febreeze.  I SO want to use it
though.  I have tried twice.  First time I was lucky I had strong
inhalers.

Last week I "had a plan" (Wolfy, you know you should have intervened!)
I decided I could buy smelly Febreeze and open a cupboard door, spray and
close the door ...everything was going to be smelling pretty and I would
be just fine.....NOT!

What a bad week!  All windows opened wide, fans on the go, and poor
kitties had to find some warm body to help, Toby, well he is smart and
was snuggled in a sack.

'K, I am not knocking Febreeze, I have the same problems with plug ins,
potpouri, and just forget about sprays!

I, like you change his house a lot and try to brush my cats frequently.
Toby has only had a bath a year (cause he is such a Handsome Boy) or when
he has been really, really muddy after our walks he has a rinse.

My advice to anyone moving into a house or looking at apartments?  I
would love to have a laminate floor, not only for the animal "oops" but
for asthma and allergies.  Carpeting is the worst for allergies,
especially with animals.

Lynda