From:
Eric Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 19:37:58 -0700
Hi, I havent posted in a long while i have just been reading the posts.
My fuzzy Chance is giving me cause to worry.  She is a very tiny black
eyed white and is deaf.  I'm pretty sure she was not bred properly by her
temperment, but love her either way.  When we got her she still had her
stiches in from being neutered I take it.  To this day she will sometimes
scratch that spot till it scabs over.  I also noticed recently that she has
lost hair on her back end, the new coat is convering that area, but if you
move the hair up there is a large bald spot.

She scratches the carpet like crazy ( I have holes everywhere from her) She
just doesnt learn.  We are't big on spnaking them we use a squirt bottle
instead, She absolutely hates water.  After picking her up when we go to
set her down she will turn her head as if to attack if we do something
wrong, like a distrust isue.  We have had her since birth and have always
written it off to being death, but With all the different issues I worry
that something is really wrong.  She plays with the other ferrets in a very
ferousous (sp) way.  They let her have it once in a while.  Please don't
get me wrong, we lover her regardless of her little faults, she is
adorable, all except the carpet issue.  Do any of these things sound weird
to you?  I have four ferrets and never have I had one like this sweet
little girl.

Thanks for listening and sorry so long
Eric and Diana