From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:24:13 EDT
Dawn
I share your frustration with rumors - but please, if you would follow
your own advice and keep this in a private setting - those of us who go
to FML for help, advice and the stories - are tired of reading about all
these "rumor" issues.  I apologize if that sounds so rude - and I swear -
I don't mean it to.

It is just that people will continue with it - if you keep acknowledging
them in the public forum.  They feel the need to "defend" themselves to
everyone, as THEY were attacked in public - and it just goes on and on
and on.  Please do not take any offense to this email as there was none
meant towards you.  Nor was there any malice or anything like that.  It
is just tiring to see this stuff in that forum, every single day.  It is
simply advice - that you neither have to take - nor use.  I just thought
it might help to point that out to you - that is all.

Take care and have a super weekend

[KA]