From:
Heather Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 15:56:34 GMT
Hi all!  This weekend I decided to give Fezzick a little playmate (these
guys are addictive).  when I called the petstore the woman said they only
had "Siamese" ferrets at the store.  I went to check them out and of course
ended up with a spunky little male who is nameless at this point (although
"Spaz" is high in the running).  The thing is, he looks pretty much like a
sable although his coat is a little lighter on his body and his face is more
of a light tan than a real brown.  Is there such thing as a Siamese ferret
or do you think the woman was just a little frazzled on the phone and meant
sable?  (I checked Ferret Central and didn't see a listing for this color)
Thanx
                                Heather
                                   &
                                Fezzick