From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:51:44 EST
::To the tune of the phone song in Bye Bye Birdy.  Imagine ferrets
singing the chorus in the background.  Imagine me on my tummy, on the
bed, with feet in the air, phone to my head, smacking the gum, calling
Sharon Beardon of Kouri Klub in Georgia (Jawja)::

"Hello Sharon.... whats the story, morning glory, whats the wooooooord,
hummingbiiiird!  I heard there's a zoo... right in Atlanta, I heard it is
huge, have yo hearrrrrrd, hummingbird.  Well it's a real gas, that it's
by the symposium, I heard you can't pass, this touristy bash!"

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/