From:
Ferret Lady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:34:29 -0600
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am putting out yet another reminder about submissions to the yearbook.
My life is slowly going back to normal.  Dad made it through his heart
valve replacement!  So now it is the long recovery process.  I'm spending
lots of time over at the parents now, but at least it isn't the 45 min
commute to the hospital...Student teacher is gone!, learning the belly
dances for the recital in may.....and school gets out in 6 weeks!  That
means I am really going to start kicking it in gear for the yearbooks.
Submissions are due in June, but sooner is better if you can.  My goal
is to have it done before I return in Aug.

the link to the info is
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/yearbook_info_2006.html

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go have a look.  It'll be worth
it....ask around.  There are several here who joined in on the fun two
years ago and loved it.

Take care,
Marta