From:
Lauren Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:37:08 -0400
I have a question. I have been reading all the letters about the new
place in Canada that is going to be supplying Petco with ferrets. I
also am concerned about the lay person who buys spur of the moment and
will get a ferret that bites. I have 24 ferrets that are all rescued
and some of them bite.

Is there a way that all these letters could go to the Petco
administration who is responsible for decision making? I'm sure that
they did no research when they decided to change suppliers and they
probably also have very little knowledge about ferrets in general or
how many end up in a rescue.

The ferret community has made great strides in other areas of ferret
sales. Why not now?

Laurie Austin MA mom to 24 rescued ferrets