From:
Lisa Olscamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:18:07 -0400
Hello all,

I am looking at a house right now that I am seriously considering buying.
It has beautiful hardwood floors throughout, that appear to have just
been refinished.  As we would obviously be taking our beloved fuzzies
with us, I am seeking any and all thoughts on protecting the floors
from the inevitable litter box misses.  In our apartment I have carpet
protectors in some of their favorite areas, but I obviously cannot nail
those into these floors.  Help!  Any thoughts or suggestions would be
GREATLY appreciated!

Lisa Olscamp
Along with Stinky, Pepper, Mitst and Pristine
Who us?  We would never think of messing up the new place!