From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:40:04 -0400
Hello (-:
I have two questions I'm hoping someone can help me with.

Duck Soup for Insulinomic:
My ferret Mikette was just discovered to have low blood sugar.  She's
going back in a month for another vet check, and I'm giving her Duck
Soup in the meantime to help raise her level.  My recipe calls for High
Protein Boost, is that ok to give for a ferret with possible Insulinomia?
If not what do you use?

Blackheads on tail:
I know this is a routine question, I've seen info posted here before.
What have some of you found works best?  I was recommended Dial
liquid soap.  Am I supposed to scrub?  How often?  Any tips would be
appreciated!  (from me and Jillie who had to endure a tail sudsing
today!)

Thanks!
Risa