From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:14:11 EST
Here are a few more.Believe me when I say my boogers are working hard to
keep you entertained.

You might be a ferret owner if....

 your pet goes tubing when there's no snow.

 you wear Eau de Mustelid parfume.

 other animals always want to check you out.

 your purse has become a carry case.

 it has become a challenge to find your wallet.

 your pet gets you on the internet to discuss poop.

 math has an all new meaning for you.

 you never get to eat all your french fries.

 National Geographic wants to photograph the fossilized remains behind your
 furniture.

 you play hide and seek with your pet and hope candid camera isn't around.

That's all,folks.
Sandy and 3 wuzzles