From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:25:12 -0800
My male is 10 weeks old, how much should he eat?  I give him a bowl of food
and he eats it all.  Also, will his play be the same when he get's older?
Meaning he plays with towels, rope, socks and such?

If my ferret doesn't make noises like some do now, will he later?  Getting
jealous of some people's who make noise an mine rarely if ever does.

How safe is a ferret playing with keys?  He loves keys and this is the only
time he liked ever cried when I moved them away.  Would a baby key ring be
better then us human keys?

How many times a day does a kit poop?  Sorry, but seems like ours goes at
least 10 times a day.

Short laugh here-our ferret fakes going potty even tho I know he needs to
go.  It is so funny you can't imagine, hehehe.  Then he knows he either
goes in the litter box or goes to bed, lol!

You people sure help me more then the books I read and I thank you all.  If
possible, please post to the board so we all can support each other.  Thank
You all again for helping me be the best mom to our ferret.

Debbie