From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:57:00 -0500
Hi

First did you see in the paper of a weasel type critter found that was
unearthed inChina somewhere that lived during the Jurrasic period it
also had fur and to me looked like a beaver but, scientists say it is
from the weasel family.

Second I have a little guy here whose name is Pooh Bear, (his picture can
be found on ferretlvr9.....Pooh Bear and AKA Bogger]

He has been sick with something misterious but it might be "greenslime"
He was in the hospital for a week we almost lost him.  He is 41/2 yrs
old.  He is a sable and very laid back.  He is so sweet and so mannerly.

He cme down with diareaha and regergitated 2 times.  Just before I got
a ferret knowl.  hosp.  he dootied red looking duty.  The Dr. said his
spleen was enlarged and she thought he had a heart problem{heart problem
cleared up he may have been afraid].  His duty was green qiut a few
times, plus vet.  put him on an IV.We are still trying to get him
straightened up.  Have fed him baby food and let him drink water from a
small syringe.  Esp.  when dosen't eat a couple of meals.  Shelter in
Pitts.,Pa said she thought it might have been a flu virus because all
her ferrets were sick.

Vet is checking for ad, tests should be back Fri.  If there is something
more we can do besides what we have along with anti biotics andmeds for
his stomach please let me know.  We are so fearful here for him.

Thank you,
Dooks,
Beck and Pooh