From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:13:02 -0400
Tina, I'm sorry we didn't tell everyone about the auction.  I've been going
through a lot here at the shelter and we have a lot of sick fur children,
not to mention an ill mother.

There are a lot of things I need to update on, but now is not the right
time for it.  I need to concentrate on Flagstone right now as he needs me
the most out of everyone at the shelter.

Please understand.  I didn't mean to not include all of you, the auction
isn't for another 2 months and i thought there would be time for telling
you about it later.

Hugz,
Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.