Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:27:02 -0500
Season's Greetings to all!!

Just working on getting my packages sent to my GT ferts. Keep seeing
all the little ones who don't have santas and was wishing I could help
them all, but sadly, I can't. Had a thought though about the tree for
next year. Why can't we just have a "shelter" GT? Instead of each
individual fert being up on the tree, a whole shelter would be up so
people can just send presents to a whole shelter. They could still put
stories up about ind. but then no one would get picked twice or three
times and some other little fert misses out. For instance, someone
mentioned "sophia" didn't have a santa. Well, I had already picked 1,
but felt so sorrry for little Sophia, I went and picked her, too. The
next day on the FML I read at least 2 more picked her as well!! Now
Sophia has 3 santas and there are 86? more that still need them. Kris
does a wonderful job w/ the stockings, but they're not automatic so
more than 1 person can pick a single fert before we know. If a whole
shelter is represented, then numerous people could be sending bunches
of presents to one place so everyone would get a little something.
Make sense? Something to think about for next year.

Happy Holidays to all!!
Amy and the Fuzzy Bunch