From:
Fulvio Biagioni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 05:29:52 +0200
Well, I checked with my vet, and he confirmed what I was guessing.  It is
absolutely adviceable to shot them earlier than later, as each yearly shot
is a kind of "recall" of the previous one, so if it is done in advance it
doesn't harm, but if it is done too much later it can have less interaction
with the antibodies origined by the previous one.  Anyway the interval
admitted has a bit of elasticity.

This gives me the opportunity to announce to you FML friends that Orietta
gifted me with 5 babies two days ago, so I'm actually dealing with a total
of 14 kits, 9 from her daughter Hexe, 28 days olds, + four adults.

If someone would have told me two years ago that I was going to have 18
ferrets at home, I would have considered him crazy !

See, if you like,  the last photo updates of them at my site

http://www.infinito.it/utenti/fbiagioni

Ciao to all and hugs to your furries.

Fulvio