From:
Victor Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 21:11:20 -0700
When I opened my e-mail up today little did I realize how many personal
replies I would receive to my post on the FML.  I originally wanted to
answer each one personally but that would take weeks!!  You guys are
astounding indeed and what you did was arm me with the knowledge and
where to find the knowledge you could not give to me.  I printed each
e-mail out and put them in a folder for me to take on my next few
relaxing days off of work.  Your answers were alike, yet different.
It gave me so much to think about.  One thing that shines through with
all the e-mails I got.  You guys really are dedicated to your ferrets
and love them to pieces.  That is very apparent.  So again I thank you
all for taking the time to write me.  One thing I never even considered
was getting a ferret from a shelter.  That was an excellent idea and the
reasoning behind it is solid indeed so now I will have that to consider.
Thanks again.

Warmest Regards,
Victor