Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:18:52 -0500
Made a nifty thing. It's a web site just for the Ferret Symposium
photos. You can order prints, products, download, comment, and much
more ....
http://ferretsymposium2008.shutterfly.com

Please follow these directions so that you can see the photos as large
as possible complete with descriptions. There are two ways of doing it.

Page by Page:
Click on the first thumbnail picture to see it large and to read the
description to the right.
There are arrows for next as well as a "slideshow" option on top of
each pic.

Slideshow:
If you want, you can choose to see a most awesome full screen slideshow
with black background and descriptions on the bottom by clicking on the
word?"slideshow" that is on the top edge of the picture. IF you do
this, please make sure that you also go on and click on the?'options'
at the top of the slideshow window that opens and make sure that "Show
Captions" has an X in it.

If you don't, you won't know who is in the photos or what is going on.
Although the descriptions aren't brilliant they did take me quite a bit
of time and I want you all to see them.

I'd just have you do the slideshow, but for some inexplicable reason,
the description has code and symbols around it when its displayed. I'm
really upset about that and I don' know how to fix that.

If you aren't' mentioned in a photo, if I have a question mark, or if I
have the name wrong, please tell me and I"ll fix it!

Wolfy
I can begin going through the movies now, and that will be a tedious
and lengthy process. So sorry its going to be a while. I do hope you
enjoy the little movies that are currently up and if you'd like to add
any of yours to the site, just let me know.

Sean and Rocky,
Experience the love:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html

[Aikidoferret, go check it out and see