From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 1995 09:40:35 EDT
Hi, everybody!  I just wanted to let you know that I, like the gentleman
in California, have experienced a delivery problem with Ferret Outfitters.

I placed a very simple order (Men's watch, ferret on all fours pose and
mailing labels) to be sent to Canada.  I specifically told the order taker
to send it to the Canadian address TWICE, as this was very important.

Yesterday, I received the package HERE IN NEW JERSEY.  The watch had the
wrong face (standing pose rather than all fours) and the labels had
Vancouver spelled wrong.  Sigh .......  Worse yet, when I called them up
and informed them of all of these errors, their sole answer was "Customer
service is closed on weekends.  You'll have to call back Monday unless you
want to place an order now."

Sigh .....