From:
Rae Edmiston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:55:26 -0600
~dooks to all~
Fiona and Faoli would just like to say that

Fiona- "fireworks are cool"

Faoli- " No, they suck, they are loud and bright and we had to take a long
walk to get there"

Fiona- "Yeah that's the fun, it was such an adventure! We got to be petted
by all kinds of new people and there were SOO MANY new smells"

Faoli- " I wouldnt know I spent the whole time hiding in mom's lap, did
you get any treats?"

Fiona " no...but I --"

Faoli- " then it wasn't no fun!"

Fiona " As I was saying... but I got to explore a whole different place
and even the big booms didn't scare me...your just a chicken!"

Faoli " Im not chicken! I'm a fuzzy gentleman"

Fiona " chicken"

And off they romp into the sunset with a mommy not far behind hanging on
to their leashes!