From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:55:40 EDT
Hiya everyone, I've been a lurker on this list for several years, and I
have to say I have saved every issue in hopes of getting to read them.
Now I'll not only be reading them, but printing some of the items off
for friends and family.

I wanted to ask for your special prayers today as our lil Tiny Girl heads
into surgery a second time in 2 months.  The first surgery was an
exploratory to discover the cause of her swollen vulva.  Nothing was
found, so after contacting the FerretHealth List and uploading a picture
of her swollen vulva, we took the information to her vet and gave him
several options.

1. Hormone Shot
2. Lupron Shot
3. Surgery

After reading the information provided, he felt it would be best to
do the surgery, to save her stress and us money, since he's doing the
surgery for free, since he didn't discover what was the problem 2
months ago.

The duck soup is ready and waiting (made fresh last night), as is her
special private recovery condo.  The ferretone and ferretvite have been
received and is in waiting also, the bedding is freshly washed and
smelling wonderful, all it needs now is our lil Tiny Girl.  So please
every one, say a special prayer that she will come through this surgery
with flying colors and have a speedy recovery.

Thanks in advance.

Mare and the Fuzzy crew of 16