Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:12:25 +1100
I have three ferrets, two boys and a girl, around 2-3months old... and
they go non-stop

I give them free range of my room while im here and they just run non
stop all day

They sleep in the cage but as soon as the door is open they just
explode... it is cute but when do they become cuddly?  i want a ferret
to pat and stroke and sit there with... the chasing is fun but can get
tiresome....

is it on it's way or have i chosen the wrong pet?

thanks
molab