From:
Christina Mearns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 07:38:43 -0000
Hi everyone,
I have 3 ferrets, all of which are on the same food.  2 are sables and 1
is an albino.

She is 4 months old and has a distinct orange tint to her coat.  Is this
usual for a ferret.  We are coming up to summer time, is this a reason?
Could it be the food?  In France I have only seen 4 types of ferret food,
Vitakraft (dry and wet food) a dry supermarket make and the one that I'm
using.

I bathe her every 4-6 weeks.

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's usual.
Other than the orange coat she is fine and her eyes are bright.

Thanks,
Christina
Taz, Ruby, Teddy