From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:40:16 -0800
Hello again!

I forgot that I wanted to ask one more thing...
Here's the situation: My door to the area where ferrets are NOT allowed
has a gap from the bottom of the door to the floor.  It is about 1 and 3/4
inches wide.  Currently, I stuff a towel under the door, but Martin's
favourite thing to do is to dig at the towel and try to get it out of
there, and I'd really just like to fix the door somehow.  My question is,
how?  Anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this door?

I'd love any help you could give!  Thanks a lot, you guys!

--Meghan &
  Mischeivous Martin