From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:37:22 -0700
How does Arnold feel about that law?  Does he even know it's there?
How's he going to govern a state as large and diverse as California,
with a GNP greater than some third world countries, a man who, last time
time I checked, comes up a little short in the political experience?

As awful and archaic as California's attitude to ferrets may be (and it
is)...I am guessing Arnold has a lot more pressing issues on his plate,
and I am guessing that there are other, more salient issues at hand that
should be brought up in regards to whether Arnold should/can be running
such a state.

Anyway, don't hold your breath.  Although, perhaps, maybe Arnold could so
mismanage the entire state he will have to cut the budget and existence
of the Fish and Wildlife Department merely through lack of funds.  Ah,
problem solved!

Minta