From:
Donald j Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 10:33:38 -0400
Hi there FMLers,
Here is a question.  Well that was a statement.  Bob just got neutered and
descented a week ago.  All was fine, all is fine, except that we have been
noticing that when he goes to urinate he develops extreme laziness.  I mean
that he urinates and then drops down to lay in it.  One of us has to pick
him up and clean him off.  Has anyone ever seen this?  Does it stem from the
operation or has our Ferret become too lazy?  As I was writing this I was
postulating the theory that he misses his own smell and in order to speard
it around he rubs himself in it and then onto other things in the house.But
that is just a theory.  Ideas?  Anybody?Either about the behaviour or a
solution...

Bob is presently know as the Urinator, we would like to put an end to this.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
I                                      I     Donald J Owen            I
I "Insanity is the only way            I     [log in to unmask] I
I  to achieve self truth!"             I     [log in to unmask]   I
I                                      I     [log in to unmask]         I
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII