From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 12:49:37 -0500
1)why do femals toungs feel smoother & softer than hobs??

2)I forgot to close the cage door & Elvis found his way to my room & no
other room in the house but mine,twice that happened,both times I found
him in my room only, now, Elvis thinks of me as his little foster mommy
and I wonder if he can smell my scent or something,can he smell me out
like a dog?or is he part Bloodhound???

3) also he does not bite me or my son but bites my husband is he trying to
fend him off or try to keep him away from me or is the green eyed monster
catching up w/ him??(jelouse)

4) we just go back from Petco and I was looking at the ferrets when the
sails lady was cleaning out the cage and she told me if I was going to
touch the ferrets that I should use some Purel or something like that,I was
woundering can this hurt them in any way or get sick from it???????I never
had to do that before.

Can any of you ferret lovers help me on this?I'm sorry if something like
this has been on the list but my son is on summer break and I havn't been
using this thing to much coz I'm so busy now but things should go back to
normal once he goes back to school.

Seeya later Connie,Coco,Elvis,