From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 14:58:43 -0500
Thank you Dr. Williams for helping me with Akasha.

Akasha's test results are in.  Her adrenal gland was malignant, and her
spleen showed lymphoma.  I am saddened, but will not give up as long as she
is not in pain.

The flu or whatever it is continues to take it's toll here, but we are
surviving (I think).

Sukie, Lisa & Troy Linn sent some info on helacobacter-sp and I want to
thank them too.  I'm still not 100% sure what it is, so if anyone can
inlighten me I'd appreciate it.  How contagious is it?  Is it as bad as ECE?

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick