From:
vickie sipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2008 04:32:30 -0800
I have 2 cats that think there ferrets, my cat trouble is 11 yrs old
and my cat karma is gona be 8 yrs old and i have 6 ferrets patches,
snackpack, sunshine, symone, cherokee and little stormy. all are free
roam and my cats are inside cats as well, trouble and karma are both 30
pounds. trouble is the worst because she thinks all food is her food
and will get in the cage and eat the ferrets food 2, so what i have
to do is mix the cat food and ferret food together.

my cats aren't considered fat tho they look like it to alot of people
but they have been vet checked for there weight, sometimes tho if a
female cat is fixed they gain weight and sometimes it has nothing to
do with food. i have an idea tho, i bought the steel gutter stuff and
attached it to the cage door opening,leaving enough room for the
ferrets to get in an out and the cats can't get it off or get thru. I
did this with ferret proving the refridge and stove too. and its
working great. no more mixing food either. my ferrets go in an out of
there cage all the time. now i have to figure out how to ferret proof
the cat food lol