Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 09:59:46 -0700
This is several months down the road, but thought I'd start looking
into it while I have the time. When the girl scouts receive their
bronze award at their banquet, I want to give them a recognition award
from the rescue too, but must be ferret specific, y'know? All of these
big award companies want a ton of money to do special artwork and I
just know there is someone out here with the talent to either advise,
or offer their services for what I need. Don't know how I want to word
it yet, but I really need help in the area of what to give them, ..a
trophy would be a little much, but something more than just a framed
certificate which they are going to get anyway...a token of
recognition, ferret rescue specific,...would love to use our logo
if possible,...Deva designed it and it is sooooo cute. Anyone?

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.