From:
"Ashley B. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 10:36:07 -0500
Hello all!!
I just thought that I would share when I took Kelsey down to the beach when
my parents and I went to see the huge waves before one of the many
'huricanes' we had last summer.  Kelsey went from ridding in my jacket, to
walking on the rocks and sand on a harness.  She loved it!  Now, there were
also alot of people there too.  And, everyone who saw her, knew she was a
ferret!  No one thought she was a rug, cat, rat, opposum, zebra, or any other
odd things!  I was very impressed that so many people knew what she was!

This weekend was the Rhode Island Pet Expo at the Providence convention
center.  The ferrets had a nice representation by RI's ferret association-
F.A.R.I.  They had about 10 or 12 ferrets w/ people to match.  They also had
a little table set up w/ clear dryer hose for the ferrets to play in!  It
was very nice.  There wasn't one time when that area wasn't buisy!!!  By the
end of the day, all the ferrets were sleeping...like, well..  ferrets!

Well, that's all for right now!  It's a nice day today, so I think I'll take
the ferrets out to play!

Ashley:)
Chelsea+Kelsey Too!!!!