From:
Eddie Brittenham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 05:04:09 EST
Hey -- personal ad -- 1 1/2 yr old sable male marshall farms seeks
companion - Seattle WA

I am a lonely guy in a big house that had as many as 7 fuzzies at one
time in the last 10 years.... I have my own room - 2 huge condos -- one
cabin -- a couple of motorhomes (which i use for seeing Dr Mortimer
annually and going to work with daddy) plus i get run of the house about
3 to 4 hrs a day--- shower which i love to get into and drink -- a tub
that i can jump over no prob for some water fun -- i love the dog food
for the raccoons -- but i get some of that -- rasains when dad has
dinner -- hmm but - when i go to bed -- its always just me -- can you
help me -- i dont bite -- i love to play and roll and chase and i have
a puzzle box -- a ship -- a toy bin --- a tunnel -- lots of water bowls
and food bowls and if i act really cute i can get us a treat :):)

if you know a lonely one thats up on shots like me and would like a new
pad -- tell them to contact me --

thanks Zipper -- oh yeah and my dad -- Eddie