Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2010 13:52:49 -0400
So, I see that I've given quite a few people heart attacks with this
movie, including poor hubby. There were only two people on the FML who
knew for certain that the snorting scene was fake. Lol. Apparently
because I've never seen anyone snort drugs before, I did it all
"wrong". All kinds of wrong. I hate that such an informative,
instructional video supplied such poor technique for snorting. So I'm
stepping forward to inform viewers that you are not supposed to snot
the table and blow the product. But what can I say?? Becky Jean is a
redneck. She hasn't the money for a straw or pen to use, and she's a
little short of finishing the eighth grade should give her a break. I
mean she could have snorted dirt.

I hate killing the fun, but I don't want to endorse pollen snorting or
parakeet huffing (oops, did I just share that my huffing birds habit?).
The movie is fake from the backwards shirt, wet hairdo, crossed eyes,
accent, snorting, dirty floors, to the facts about Chattanooga. The
only "real" thing was the staring character, the ferret.

If'n ya missed it, heres the video, Ferret Nail Clippin' and Ear
Cleanin':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_kuBx-VNg

And for those that don't know, Becky Jean has a series of educational
documentaries about far-ret care:

Warshin' Weasels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=borJA-3TPzw

Scoopin' the Squab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORxIYnQwRYg

Wolfy,

ps, Peg, my neighbor who tires of my antics, took one look at this
video and said, "Rahbecca?! Yew just ain't raght. Dayum yankee f'er". A
friend from a town close by, Soddy Daisy, watched the Warshin Weasels
video and half way through it noticed us all laughing while watching it
with him and then said, "Oh wow ... it's not real?" But that's okay,
they get to make fun of us plenty when they whoop our butts as corn
hole.