From:
Paula Tefft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 17:23:55 -0400
Best i know i don't HAVE any ferret shelters near me... I'm in Georgia in
the Savannah area, and the reason Choco HAS to remain encaged is the safety
and well-being of my other critters... he does get out but seldom for long
because he has almost caused extreme harm to both cats and the other ferret.
(I'd call almost putting out an eye extreme harm!)

If anyone knows a ferret shelter in my area who can pick up Choco and find
him a SINGLE CRITTER HOME i would be grateful.  Please email me with the
shelter's number and address...

---
Mooncrow, Pagan and General Oddball