From:
"Betty A. Ancona" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1992 13:45:06 -0400
I am the proud owner of three wonderful ferrets.  They are
Slinkie (female), Pokie and Ruffie (males).  These carpet sharks
have kept me entertained for the past five years and I have
enjoyed every minute of it!  I am very interested in becoming a
member of this list.  I have learned a great deal since being
owned by my babies but, I find there is so much controversy and
so many differences in opinions about these sweet, gentle
creatures.  Please add me to your list my address is:

We thank you,

Betty A. Ancona and children (Slinkie, Pokie & Ruffie) ;)