From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 22:24:06 -0400
Hello everyone,

Just a reminder for all of you who are within driving distance of North
Conway, New Hampshire that this Saturday, May 10th we are holding the 2nd
Annual Ferret Fun Day at the North Conway Community Center in North Conway,
NH from 10-4.

This year's events include the usual whitest ferret, darkest ferret,
blackest nose, best mitts, and longest sit up.  Some additional fun events
include tube races, paper bag escape, floppy duck races, cup tip, best
costume and best trick.

We will be having a Chinese auction and a door prize.  We will also be
raffling off a beautiful hand-made double wedding ring (queen size) quilt!

Clubs from NH (NHFOC), Maine (Mainely Ferrets), Massachusetts (MaFF), and
Rhode Island (FARI) will be represented.  There will also be several ferret
shelters and vendors selling neat ferret stuff!

Admission is $2/adult, $1/child.

We'd love to have you join us for this informal but fun day!  Please stop by
the Ferret Services of Freedom table and introduce yourself as an FML
member!

Thanks,

Stephanie Mudgett
Director