From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:13:32 -0500
I mentioned the start of the FHL with Christopher, Bruce, Mike and me.
Later first Pam (who had already been our librarian and is who to thank
for the reference shelf at the FHL and for the complete archives and
more) and then Troy Lynn joined as moderators and we've been a team for a
long time now!  I know it was Christopher who suggested asking Troy Lynn,
but can't recall which of the gents suggested asking Pam.  It's been too
long! :-)

Poor Sherman.  We have him on a diet.  (In fact, he is at my feet begging
right now.) His R adrenal might be starting to kick up but he's heavy
from his steroids for his IBD.  Too much fat makes surgery more
complicated, so he is unhappily dieting...