From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:26:50 -0700
A few nights ago, something called a strawberry moon rose over the
horizon.  And to witness it was a very special guest named Arty.  Arty
danced from the light to meet me, and so many others up here.  Among
the ferrets to greet him were Fro, Scamper, Teddy Bear, Bandit, Wilson,
Natalie, Mocha, and his step-brother, Moogli.  The other weangels helped
watched as their spirits united.  They spent the day running through the
grass, and snuffling for truffles like the pigs.  Instead they only
turned up toads which hopped away and hid in their homes.  So they gave
up the truffle hunting and began toad counting.  Lol.  As the day came to
a close, the exhausted bunch sat on a hill, by an old pear tree to watch
the moon rise.  The moon lit everything up for the strawberry harvests
for all the animals up here.  But our little group was very peaceful to
watch the moon travel across the skies.  You should have seen little Arty
glow in the light.  I hope that his parents can remember the sweet times
with him, and then the strawberry moon that occurred during the week that
he passed away.

Sandee