From:
Judy & Gary Skinner Western Carolina Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:29:07 -0400
Hi
Just wanted to say Thank you to everyone that came to the NC show, Everyone
had a wonderful time and even met some of you I have only heard of and
never got to met you.  It was nice to see everyone.  To let some of you
know you made the front page of the newspaper, like Sally, Vicki, Patty,
Tara, Mr. and Mrs. Morrett.  And as well the Bride and Groom at the show
AKA, Willie and Alexander.

Also to let everyone know that as of right now the next show is set for
September 22, 2001.  and the place we are working on getting The Hickory
Metro Trade Center in Hickory right off of Interstate 40.  Will keep
everyone posted on any changes.  The reason we are changing locations is
due to the size of the show is out growing the Fair grounds.  And also the
Hickory Metro Center is right off of I- 40 which will make the walk though
better also.  Like I said we will let everyone of any changes.

Thank you again for everyone's wonderful help this week end and the fun
and laughs as always you guys are wonderful...