From:
"LOG MR. MICHAEL HACKWORTH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 09:14:00 EST
Hello all,
I went to the store last night and picked up some of the different things
you all mentioned.  Mellon, carrots, cherrios and some little tangerien
things I had with my salad...?  I put out a buffeett for my little ones and
they seemed to try it all.  The big winner....cherrios of course!  :) THe
rest of the stuff unfortunatly was mostly just relocated around the room.
They did eat some of the mellon and nibble on carrot so maybe I'll give them
some carrots during the day to nibble on as the rest of the stuff (well
mellon anyway) will go bad.

Anyone try to photograph the little ferts??  I'm putting together a big wall
hanging of all my pets for my ex-roomie (who hellped me accumulate the
family) and i'm trying to get pictures of everyone.  I have a poloroid so
I'm sitting int he middle of the room waiting for the perfect shot.  Out of
about 6-7 that I took, 2 are somewhat ok.  Nothing good.  I tried to get the
two of them together, yea right.  Not gonna happen.  And getting them to sit
still was a challenge.  I think I'm going to put a treat with a drop of
ferretone on it to get them to sit still for a second!

Anyway, keep up the stories and christmas cheer.  Merry Christmas to all and
to all a Good Dook!

Mike H.  "Come on guys, sit still for ONE second!"

Belle   "Hmmm....i think I'll put the mellon over here and the carrots over
         there...and the cherrios I'll just eat right here."
Spyke   "What's the thing did has on his face?  What's that black string
         hanging down??  I gotta go check that out?  (*hand comes and tries
         to keep Spyke on bed*)  Come on dad, let me down!"