Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:42:39 -0500
Dee Gage took in a wee one of 10 months old after a sickening accident.
The little girl, Diamond, was accidently wedged in between a box
spring, and probably slept on all night, by her owners in her past
home. She was injured terribly, but the youngster miraculously lived
with the aid of expert round the clock care from Dee, the vets, and
now foster parents Gale and Al. She is currently on the up side of a
rollercoaster ride. She has lost one front leg and the other front leg
has permanent damage. She is just darling and has so much going for
her. I heard that the vet costs for Dee were insane and this one still
has a ways to go before she is well. And of course, when it rains, it
pours. There has been an influx of challenges as of late on top of
this. I never hear from or see Dee. Ya know? Never see her ask for
help. I don't know how she does it, I mean I don't even see in your
face fundraising. I've met her and she is quite a lady. She does not
know I'm putting this out there and I hope I don't put her off by doing
so. If I do, so be it, as long as it helps her get help, I won't regret
it. I came to find Diamonds story on the web because a mutual friend
pointed me the way. He was touched by Diamond, and upon a recent visit
to donate goods at the shelter, saw that Diamonds bills were the only
challenge faced by the shelter.

If you want to see how resilent a little ferret can be, and the pics
of Diamond before and currently her recouping as well as the details
of her stoy visit: http://www.westmichiganferretconnection.com/
It is there that information about a nifty raffle will be available.
Thank you Jack Smith for helping Dee and running her site so that she
can hold the raffle.

God bless every one of our ferret shelter operators, volunteers and
rescuers. Thank you, you are my heros ...

Wolfy

Sean and Rocky,
Experience the love:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html