Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 22:02:07 +0400
Hello all!
I have agood friend that recently moved to New Mexico and just purchased her
first ferret!  She is not able to get onto the mailing-list of this
WONDERFUL newsletter just yet - Hopefully soon!!  I promised her that I
would find out all the info I could for her about vets, clubs, etc. in her
area.

If ANYONE can help me, I need all the info available on :

Good Ferret Vets, any local ferret clubs, also any shelters since she is
searching for another fuzzbean (already!) :-))

She lives in Las Cruces, New Mexico and I know its close to Albequrque
(help!spelling!)

Sonya is very, very good with animals and I know she will take excellent
care of her fuzzbeans!

So, if anyone out there can help me pass the info along to her, please
E-Mail it to me - I can't wait to help her out!  A new baby fuzzbean!

Thanx a lot!!

Diane Schroeder

The perfect Ferret slogan:

"The opportunity to do mischief is found a hundred times a day,"
                                                     - Voltaire