Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:29:39 -0400
I got a call today from a man that is looking to re-home (aka get rid of)
a 3 year old, female ferret named Bandi.  She is in good health and UTD
on her shots.  They are expecting a new baby and feel that won't be able
to have the time for the ferret too.  Ya, I tried to talk to him.  No
luck.  So.....if there is anyone on the South Shore (MA) please e-mail
me and I will put you in touch with him.

On another note I need to relay a couple of messages from foster Mom Jan
at Gimme Shelter Ferret Rescue.  A big thank you to go out to Victoria
who is permanently fostering Laverne and Shirley.  Jan said thank you so
much.

Risa, Jan said thanks again from the bottom of her heart for the
donation.  She tells me what a treasure you are to her and the shelter.

If you find you have a little extra room to fill with another little
fuzz butt please e-mail me and we'll see if we can make that happen.

Diddy